London Transport Museum is a heritage preservation and educational charity. As a charity, we rely on the active support of business partners, grant-giving bodies and most importantly individuals like you to care for our nearly 500,000 objects, create exciting exhibitions and grow our education programmes.
Donations greater than $500, you can make your gift via CAFAmerica, which is registered in the US as a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organisation.
CAFAmerica will charge an administrative fee of 8% of the first $100,000; 4% of the next $200,000; 1% of all funds over $300,000 for handling your donation and forwarding it to the Museum.
US taxpayers and Dual taxpayers can donate online using a credit card.
- Please follow this link and put London Transport Museum where it asks for Organisation Name.
- Fill in your name and address details. Click Submit.
- Fill in your credit card details. Click Submit.
- CAFAmerica will send a receipt and instruct you on how to claim your income tax deduction.
US tax payers can donate by post with credit card, check or wire/stock transfer.
- Please download the form here to leave your donation now
- For the section ‘I suggest my gift be used to support’, please indicate The London Transport Museum (UK registered charity no. 1123122) Address: 39 Wellington St, London WC2E 7BBEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0)20 7565 7
- Sign and return, with your payment to: CAF America, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 150, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Thank you for your support of the London Transport Museum.